15 Funny Question/Answers on Yahoo Answers

Labels: ,


 

If you don’t know about it, Yahoo Answers is a Q/A service offered for free by Yahoo!. It’s a place where you can ask questions on any topic & you get an instant reply due to the large community present over there. At times, people get creative/dumb/stupid with their questions & answers that it just becomes impossible to not laugh over them.
Below are 15 such funny Q/A’s handpicked from Yahoo Answers that will make you laugh your socks off.

15. Can you be more “pacific”?

How big is the specific ocean - pacific

14. How do I make my farts have shape and color?

How do I make my farts have shape and color

13. The scary part is, I think the person who asked this question was serious.

Mexico borders China Nigeria or USA Urgent

12. My girlfriend farted while kis*sing..

my girlfriend farted while kissing

11. I hate my sister. We always fight, what should I do?

I hate my sister we always fight, what should I do

10. How many times can you take a shower when you’re pregnant?

how many times can you take a shower when you are pregnant

9. What’s the worst thing that could happen if I lick a tree?

what's the worst thing that could happen If I lick a tree

8. What did birds poop on before cars were invented?


What did birds poop on before cars were invented

7. What would happen If I sleep with a book under my pillow?

if I sleep with a book under my pillow

6. How to beat an egg manually as I don’t have a mixer?

How to beat egg manually as I don't have a mixer

5. When to ask someone their name?

When to ask someone their name

4. Does anybody know how to minimize farting and the smell that comes when you fart?

Does anybody know how to minimize farting and the smell that comes when you fart

3. Am I turning into Taylor Swift?

Am I turning into Taylor Swift

2. I just swallowed a sock

I just swalloed a sock

1. Help ME!!

help me

BONUS:- Who is the President?

who is the president

0 comments:

Post a Comment